Thursday, February 5, 2009

Bored, Lame, Bored, Stupid

I don't even know why I'm writing this, because the only thing to do when I'm at work and it's slow goes something like this:
Gmail, facebook, facebook, facebook, gmail, CNN, facebook, facebook, lunch, gmail, facebook, iPhone Texas Hold 'em poker, facebook ad infinitum. Oh and I suppose there's this stupid blog I'm doing.
Being slow at work is one of the worst things in the world. Especially when you're in a cubicle. In an open area. If I was back in my office, I could basically do anything short of whipping it out and flogging it. Hate this.
Then you think, hmm, I'm bored, maybe coffee will make me un-bored. NOPE! Still bored, and now, jittery.
And we've got these fucking auditors in the office all week. We do it every year. 5 douchebags fresh out of college, with their lap tops, taking up our only conference room, walking around with these dumbass looks on their faces. I just want to pop out of my cube and flatten one of them. Boredom makes me angry I guess. I can't tell you why I hate the auditors, just that I do.
Ok. I'm going to get some coffee now so I can be super jittery while I check my email and facebook people I don't even like.

1 comment:

  1. stumbled on ur blog cuz i googled foxy bananas for a fantasy teams logo. so bored at work. this article definitely hits home. "Gmail, facebook, facebook, gmail..." hahahah

    ReplyDelete